Looking for strategies to reduce your symptoms of fibromyalgia and chronic illness? Coming up soon, I’ll share this and more helpful healing information on an exclusive GeneFo webinar.
Reducing Symptoms Webinar
On November 29th, I’ll lead a class on a topic near and dear to my heart. At 1:00 pm ET, I’m hosting a webinar revealing strategies for reducing symptoms of chronic illness.
But, that’s not all.
Reducing Symptoms of Fibro and Chronic Illness Info-Packed Webinar! Click To Tweet
I’ll Share My Untold Story
As someone who’s transformed my life from chronic illness to chronic wellness, I’ll share my own healing journey in ways that I’ve not shared before.
In fact, I’ve told my healing story for more than a decade now, but in this webinar, I’ll share a significant piece of the puzzle that I’ve never before shared in public. You’ll want to hear this!
Register for this webinar HERE.
What Else Will I Share?
What would you do with less pain, less fatigue, and less stress? While there are any number of ways to reduce these symptoms (and more), what works best? In this webinar, I’ll reveal …
- Strategies that not only help to reduce symptoms, but in many cases help to eliminate them.
- I’ll share – in a simple and easy to follow way – what goes wrong in the chronic illness body and what creates the cycle of dysfunction.
- Tips on navigating the world of natural options
- Three areas of focus to achieve maximum impact
- A key element missing in most health recovery attempts
- Action steps to implement right away
- Q&A after the webinar
What to do NOW?
What you need to do – right now – is REGISTER for this timely event. Sign up even if you’re not sure that you’ll be available at the specific time.
You’ll be notified of how to attend the event live and also how to access the replay!
Who is GeneFo?
GeneFo is a specialized social-medical platform.
“GeneFo connects you to other patients with genetic related conditions, caregivers, and leading healthcare specialists that deliver personalized, up-to-date feedback in real time.”