Would You Like to Take ONE, Small, Easy Step To Reduce Your PAIN?
I've done it myself and helped others to do the same.
- * PAIN
- * FATIGUE
- * COGNITIVE DYSFUNCTION
- * GASSINESS/BLOATING
- * LOWERED IMMUNITY
- * INSOMNIA
- * HEADACHES/MIGRAINES
- * AND MANY MORE
What Common PROBLEM Makes All of These WORSE?
Sugary foods are like a relentless air raid, bombing our digestive systems with one blast after another bogging things down. This constant attack makes everything work harder than it has to. And what meal of the day is mostly likely to leave you to drown in boatloads of overwhelming and body-shocking amounts of sugar?
Breakfast! Do you think it's not really breakfast unless some of the following "foods" are staring up at you from your plate, bowl, or or take out bag)?
- Fruit Juices
- Energy Drinks
- Packaged Yogurt
- Packaged Oatmeal
- Blended Coffee Drinks
- Breakfast Sandwiches
- Breakfast "Nutrition" and Energy Bars
- Packaged "Diet" Protein Drinks and Smoothies
Do you often feel PAIN - whole body, headaches, joints, etc.?
Do pain and fatigue get in the way of doing what you want to do?
Does learning about nutrition make you go cross-eyed?
Want to jump into your healing journey quickly?
Want a simple and inexpensive way to begin?
* A perfect any time meal or snack
* An especially easy, quick, and healthy on-the-go breakfast
* Fresh, whole food ingredients
* Everything you need in one container -- easy clean-up!
- What essential nutrients make a healthy smoothie?
- What nutritional balance of ingredients provide the greatest benefit?
- What ingredients make a smoothie more satisfying while providing more energy?
- The difference between juicing and blended smoothies?
- How to take baby steps by adding greens to your smoothies to boost your results?
- What equipment choices there are and which is best for you?
- Step-by-step instructions on how to make a healthy smoothie - whether or not it's green?
- A private, password protected forum accessible from any computer or device with internet access.
- FIVE modules that walk you step-by-step through the process of making healthy and nutritious smoothies.
- Comprehensive information on the essential nutrients and healthy optional ingredients you may wish to use in your smoothies
- Content that's accessible all at once, so you can review the materials at your own pace and as often as you like.
- Downloadable handouts, food charts, and recipe guides.
- Thought-provoking discovery questions with each module providing a private forum to journal and reflect on your own experiences and progress.
- A complete Resources module providing helpful website links, recommended books, and supplement source suggestions.
- A complete program that costs LESS than what you'd spend on a mocha frappuccino and a muffin at a coffee shop every day for a week!
Here's why NOW is a great time to start:
BONUS #! -- A downloadable Sneaky Green Smoothie Recipe Guide (Use this to make infinite recipe combinations.)
A $ 19 Value
BONUS #2 -- A downloadable Acid/Alkaline Food List featuring over 120 entries.
A $19 Value
BONUS #3 -- A downloadable 20 page eBook, Sue's 7 Baby Steps to a Healthier and Happier You.
A $27 Value
"100% Risk Free Guarantee"
While I can't guarantee - for obvious reasons - specific levels of pain relief, I'M CONFIDENT that the Smoothie Jumpstart program will start you on your way toward lowering one main source of pain -- whole body inflammation. If within the first 30 days of purchase, you feel you did not learn what you need to know about creating healthy, satisfying smoothies, please contact me for a full refund.