THIRTEEN SURPRISING SOURCES OF FOOD CRAVINGS
Today’s post is quick and powerful. It’s likely that you’ve experienced unhealthy food cravings here and there. But … do you know why? Check out the Sources of Food Cravings list below and watch out — some sources might surprise you!
1) Thirst or dehydration
2) Micro-nutrient deficiencies
3) Personal physical contact lack or deficiencies (i.e. hugs, touches, affection…)
4) Binging or “falling off the wagon” with empty calorie “foods” the day before
5) Relationship worries or drama
6) Boredom or lack of focus (eating gives us something to DO right now!)
7) Avoidance/procrastination (eating allows us to avoid or put off what we don’t want to DO right now!)
8) Lack of regular exercise/fitness routines
9) Lack of regular stress relieving routines (prayer/meditation/deep breathing, etc.)
10) Emotional stress/reaction to a specific current event or incident
12) Lack of protein
13) Fatigue or lack of restorative sleep
Once you understand the source of your cravings, you can predict how and when they may occur. In other words, you can stop them in their tracks. You’ll be able to ….
Stop your cravings now!
Look for more in-depth information on these thirteen topics in future posts. And, have I told you lately that I love your feedback? Well, I do! Which item(s) on this list would you like to hear about most?
Tell me what you want to hear about and let me know what’s the source of your cravings!