If you follow me on Facebook and Twitter, you’ve often heard me discuss the topic of food allergies and food sensitivities. Those who are compromised with fibromyalgia, arthritis, and other autoimmune and chronic illness challenges are especially prone to food issues and digestive health concerns.
And, what three foods trigger significant problems for most of us?
I’ll leave it to my friend, Shirley Plant from Delicious Alternatives to answer that. In fact, she’s going to answer that question and much, much more.
Shirley has put together THREE FREE info-packed videos which will answer once and for all, the following questions:
- What 3 foods are likely sabotaging your health?
- Does diabetes pose a risk for you?
- Which is the #1 food related to heart disease … and are you addicted to it?
- Does your mind want one food, but your body craves another?
- Do you have difficulty planning menus?
- Is your addiction to these three foods affecting your life?
- Do you think removing these foods is impossible? Think again!
Hurry to —-> THIS LINK to sign up for Shirley’s free videos.
For the great information, of course! But, in addition here are two other great reasons —
- The first 15 people to sign up for Shirley’s 21 Day Challenge will receive a one-on-one dietary consultation with her valued at $150.00.
- The first 30 people who sign up for Shirley’s 21 Day Challenge will receive digital copies of her wonderful book, Finally … Food I Can Eat!
Are you ready to learn more? Sign up for her free video series – no obligation – and see what challenges lie ahead for you, and how Shirley can be a part of your health challenge solutions!
Does what you eat for breakfast relate to your PAIN? To learn more, grab your FREE Stop Feeding Yourself PAIN guide here!
Thanks Sue, I am heading right over to see if they are my food allergies. I always think their will eventually be discovered a major link to many autoimmune diseases and fibro with food allergies and other allergies like dust and pollen etc
You’re so very welcome, Lee. And, you’re right — there are already many doctors and researchers who feel food allergies and sensitivities are one main root contributor to autoimmune conditions.
Comments are closed.