Is it time for results? Do you wish things in your life (your fibromyalgia body, stress, relationships, etc.) were different than they are? Your health and wellness habits may need some tweaking. Take this Quick 5 Question Quiz to see if now is the right time for you.
Is it Time – Now or Later?
When it comes time to make changes in life, the answer that feels safe and predictable is almost always … later.
Why is that?
Change – whether it’s wanted or not – feels uncertain. It may feel unsafe in some way.
That’s the true nature of change. Your internal thoughts typically believe it’s in your best interest to stay where you are – and make no changes.
But there are a few other certainties to consider.Is it Time for YOU? Take this Quick 5 Question Quiz now! #Fibromyalgia Click To Tweet
Take this quick quiz below to help you determine whether this is the right time for you.
Take this Quick 5 Question Quiz!
When it comes to your health or stress challenges:
- ONE -Do you struggle to set and reach your goals? (Or it’s likely that you don’t set goals at all.)
- TWO -Does thinking about life’s possibilities seem exhausting? (And it’s easier to simply settle for the life you have now.)
- THREE -Do you worry that if you do nothing at all, your health (or life) will get worse? (Or at best, not improve.)
- FOUR -Are you so busy “dealing” with life that you have no time (or energy) to plan for anything different?
- FIVE -Have you lost your vision of what you want from life?
What’s your score? If you answered YES to 2 or more of these questions – it’s clear. It’s time for a change. And, that time is NOW.
Next, ask yourself these simple questions:
- Have you ever had guidance or support when it comes to making a specific change?
- Do you know the specific steps necessary to make lasting change?
- Do you have confidence that you can figure this out on your own?
What’s your score? If you answered NO to 2 or more of these questions, it’s time to get some much-needed support. I can help.
Whether that’s with me or someone else, I hope you can now see that it’s time to get the guidance you need.
How Can Support Make a Difference?
Getting targeted help can make all the difference. It can help in the following ways. My specific trainings and over 15 years of coaching experience will help me to:
- Provide you with clarity and objectivity regarding your concerns. (It’s difficult to see your own “stuff.”)
- Guide you through the process of setting up a specific and strategic initial goal.
- Anticipate and support you through potential pitfalls, speed bumps, and roadblocks.
- Provide you with tools, assessments, handouts, guides, and other protocols that are relevant to the challenges at hand. (This will be an interactive problem-solving program.)
- Over 3 weeks, guide and support you regarding your specific experiences.
What’s in the 2020 Results Program for Me?
Next week – January 28, 2020 – my 2020 Results Program begins.
–There will be three Zoom calls (January 28th, February 4th, and February 11th). The time of the calls is yet to be determined. There may be a 4th follow-up call depending on the Q&A process and how many questions I receive.
–This will be a small group program. There will be space and time for individualized attention to get your personal questions answered.
–The choice is yours. You may wish to set a quick goal to address physical health challenges such as nutrition, hydration, fitness, creating healthier habits, improved digestion, weight management, or food sensitivity/elimination. Or, you may choose to set personal goals such as better stress coping skills, relationship concerns, better sleep quality, or financial goals. You get to choose.
–On each call, I’ll share the pertinent steps of the process and how to implement the steps. I’ll also answer questions that I’ve received via email (or on the call – depending on participation). Each call will be recorded, and you can listen at a time convenient to you.
–By the end of the program, you will have the full outline of the steps needed to make lasting change. You’ll also have personalized strategies and suggestions on how to overcome obstacles that show up along the way.
–After the program is complete, you can the steps that you’ve learned and apply them to any other changes you’d like to make.
–This is the perfect way to “dip a toe” into the world of coaching. It’s an inexpensive opportunity to work on something short-term and specific, with only a low investment of time and money.
Got questions? Hit reply to this email or contact me on my website (Sue at Rebuilding Wellness dot com).
Register before Sunday, January 26th to guarantee your place. Spots are filling up and space is limited.
If you’d like to know about the lies we tell ourselves about healing, click HERE.
For more info on the 2020 Results Program, click HERE.
I look forward to seeing YOU and YOUR results in this exciting and fun course that’s just around the corner.
The 2020 Results – New Year New YOU Course Summary
This simple 3-week, results-based program shows you HOW to create lasting results in your life. This course offers step-by-step guidance, small group size, and is designed for fun & efficiency along the way. Weekly Q&A support is offered and the skills gained can provide you with the opportunity to create lasting change for yourself in the months, years, and decades ahead. Join me now to secure your spot.
Get a full three-week program with me for only $147. (This is less than the cost of one private session with me. Wow!)
I look forward to seeing you on the sign-up page. 😉
Don’t miss out! Click HERE to register.
Download your free Restoration Trio handout today.
Discover the healing benefits in store for you!
Discover what areas of healing need your focus the most.
Or click here: ( https://rebuildingwellness.lpages.co/restoration-trio-handout-leadpage/)