WHY I’VE WRITTEN TO YOU OVER 100 TIMES
I was frustrated, overwhelmed, and most of all, in daily agonizing pain. Where should I turn? What information was valid? Were there any treatments to help and where should I begin to look?
This was my life more than a decade ago. Fibromyalgia held me in its snare. Although I didn’t know what to do, I knew that I had to do something!
I did boatloads of research and took small steps forward. I met with many failures, and fortunately enough successes to keep me going. Little by little I was able to wend my way through the forest of information and emerge healthy … rejuvenated … restored.
So, what happens when you come out of a dark cave like that? You want to share your enthusiasm with everyone! I wanted everyone to experience the opportunity to rebuild wellness. I wanted to reach as many people as possible. Here’s exactly what I did to make that goal a reality.
1) Because I was asked, I began doing speaking engagements. Everyone wanted to know how I got better! They wanted to know how I went from walking with a cane to living fit and nearly pain-free every day.
2) I wrote a book about my healing process so that I could reach a wider audience. I’m honored to say that FibroWHYalgia, has been an Amazon chronic illness best seller. If you haven’t purchased your own copy, please find it HERE. If you’ve already got yours, please consider purchasing one for a friend or recommending it to others in need. That’s how we spread the word!
3) I built a Rebuilding Wellness website and started a blog. For more than 100 posts, I’ve shared information on relevant topics such as nutrition, fitness, critical thinking, goal setting, emotional wellness, stress-management and more. If you’re not already receiving my blog automatically, sign up by clicking the orange heart-shaped RSS feed icon on the right. Don’t miss a post!
4) I dove head-first into social media. I post news, encouragements, and interesting articles on my FibroWHYalgia Facebook page. I pass along hints and links to articles frequently on Twitter. I’ve accumulated a reach of tens of thousands of people in this way and I’m a self-admitted social media nerd. I love it!
5) I write information-packed Rebuilding Wellness Newsletters where I share in each – an article of interest, nutritional information, an inspirational quote, and news from Pup – my 9 ½ pound Sheltie. They’re short, but dynamic! Make sure you’re signed up for my newsletter (enter your name and email in the box on the right) so that you receive each and every issue.
6) I continue to work on books, workbooks, workshops, projects, and products to further spread the news of health, healing, and the potential for rebuilding wellness.
Sometimes, however, I wonder if I’m making good use of my resources. Should I spend so much time writing blog posts and newsletters? It seems I finish one and have a deadline for another. I have so many other pressing projects and it feels like my attention is torn.
But then, I’ll meet someone new on Facebook, Twitter, or from an email to my website. I’ll hear his or her story of pain, suffering, and overwhelm.
I vividly remember being there. I can still feel the sting.
So I jump back into writing my next post. It’s for you that I continue to write. It matters to me that you know there is a way to feel better. I want you to know that healing is possible. I want to guide you through the maze of information and misinformation.
I realize that not everyone likes to research health issues as I do. Not everyone wants to read hundreds of books. Not everyone wants to navigate the mass of information alone. That’s why I write.
As long as I know that I have readers, I’ll continue. I’ll continue to provide free information on nutrition, recipes, stress-reduction, fitness, and sleep among other topics. In fact, I consider you part of my tribe.
You are a Rebuilding Wellness Health Ambassador!
As ambassadors, please share this information with others. Please forward links to my blog posts. Please forward my newsletters. Consider following me on social media sites, and Retweet, Like, and Share my links. That’s how the news of health and healing spreads!
And, if you’d like more information, please feel free to connect with me on my website. I have a special offer for a free 50 minute Pain Breakthrough Session which will end July 25th. Be sure to put Pain Breakthrough in the subject line of the email.
Thanks for being part of this tribe and I look forward to another 100 posts. The exciting part is that there’s no limit to what we can do together!
Please share in the comments below how you have been or plan to be a Rebuilding Wellness Health Ambassador!