Have you tried diets, detoxes, meds, and other remedies
to relieve your chronic symptoms?
Are you frustrated by conflicting information you see?
Would you like to know WHY your methods (so far) haven’t worked?
Or, why they haven’t gotten you as far as you’d like?
I help people in pain (mainly women)
who are frustrated with their healing progress
discover powerful keys to symptom-relief
with methods that are fast, effective,
encouraging, and a whole lot of fun.
Here’s the bottom line ... I’ve done it myself. I have personally navigated the path of transforming my fibromyalgia body from near-disability (walking with a cane) to fully restored health. I live today 90-95% pain-free. Because I’m so grateful for my own recovery, I guide others to do the same.
Fortunately, the program I’ve created for you is much faster and more efficient than the path I took. I've been writing, teaching, and fibromyalgia coaching since 2003. WOW ... whatta LONG time! You benefit from my hard-knocks experience.
Your healing journey begins with these concepts....
- Relax and keep an open mind. Your journey is unique to you and
involves multiple approaches.
- Stay neutrally objective. Distrust and doubt breed “stuck-ness.” They
limit your vision for creative solutions.
- Pace yourself. You don't have to do everything at once! Change takes
time … and that's okay.
- Use the support materials I offer. As we work together, I may share
articles, tracking or meal templates, checklists, resource guides, and
more. Use them to help make your process even easier.
- Make a decision now. "What outcome do I want to experience from
my work with Sue?"
Are you ready to discover what’s possible for you? You’re TWO QUICK STEPS away.
We will work together to --
- Create a crystal-clear vision of your healing potential and what, exactly,
you’re looking for.
- Uncover hidden challenges that may be sabotaging your success.
- Make sure you leave the session feeling renewed, reenergized, and inspired
to finally pursue the health recovery you dream of.
1) Book your "Confusion to Clarity" Session with me
2) Complete your health assessment form and be sure to submit it at least 24 hours in advance of our scheduled session.